Chief Marketing Officer | Chief Growth Officer / Amsterdam
|Vacancy:||Chief Marketing Officer | Chief Growth Officer|
With help of the ASCItec community this vacancy has been filled. Are you a strong analytical, scientist or technologist and in need of a new challenge in a warm company atmosphere, let us know.
Chief Marketing Officer | Chief Growth Officer online gaming company Amsterdam
For Europe’s fasted growing online gaming company, we are looking for a Chief Marketing & Growth. Design our online marketing strategy, identify the paid (social) channels, build growth and retention models and head our marketing team.
We are Europe’s rising star in real money online skill gaming with over 800K players. Millions of tournaments have already been organized and last year we had a +1.000% revenue growth rate.
We are able to spend a serious marketing budget for coming years and are looking for you to help our growth, seen from marketing perspective, to become Europe’s No. 1.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong data & analytical skills and proven marketing experience to become our new Chief Marketing & Growth?
Vacancy Chief Marketing Officer | Chief Growth Officer Europe
As our CMO you will head our marketing team. You design our European marketing strategy based on your vision and experience in (online) marketing. Together with our past and current marketing insights and expenditure, our ideas for coming years, you have a good starting point.
Your strategy becomes the roadmap for retention and growth in numbers of players in 16 EU countries. So, your challenge is big, your team is ready to welcome you, but it is you who will be in the lead.
Part of your responsibilities will be:
- Deciding which paid marketing channels will be used for growth to get the best Lifetime Value (LTV) with the most attractive Cost per Acquisition (CPA);
- Monitor the data per channel and tweak campaigns to get the best results;
- Together with your team identify core messaging and content and constantly re-evaluate by A/B testing;
- Create roll out plans for the European countries to open up and/or to intensify;
- Create affiliate programs and tweak using best practices;
- Create custom marketing strategies for our distribution partners;
- Lead, challenge and grow your team.
Remember, you are not entering a greenfield! We are already active in several countries, but we want to steam up, intensify and penetrate. We know what works and what not. Together with your vision, creativity, experience, never-give-up mentality and your relentless energy and determination, we see a bright future. For you and us.
Who are you
You are now a head of marketing or even a chief. You have experience with international (or a few countries) marketing. You love your job, but are missing something. You might even be one of those interim marketing managers for hire per hour as you haven’t found a home base where you can really fit in. You are not the ‘work hard, play hard’ person, but the ‘work smart & intelligent’ person.
You have a bachelor or master degree and hopefully at least understanding and knowledge of the gaming industry and gaming trends.
Know your way around (including analysis of data) with Facebook Business Manager, Business Managers of Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Google Analytics etc. You are data-driven and have strong knowledge of the latest analytics tools, KPI-metrics, channels and methods in marketing.
Hands-on work mentality and lead by example.
What we offer
Our ambition is high and we aim to grow more than only double digits. We hope that last years’ +1.000% revenue growth rate, is the benchmark for coming years. We were able to do so by good team work, smart working and all hands on deck. We challenge and motivate each other and we grow together.
We believe in trust and taking responsibility. Are you a person who excels in such environment, then please feel invited to join us.
How to continue?
Would you like to apply? Please do so my mailing Wouter at firstname.lastname@example.org.* An accompanying motivational letter about your ‘why’ is highly appreciated. Would you like to call Wouter before applying, you can reach him at +31 6 54 74 23 04.
* The Scientists is an online community in formation of which several employers are member. The companies are active in online gaming, yield management systems, trading platforms, data platforms, customer journeys, logistics, streaming and some more nice activities and ventures. Via The Scientists they/we share information, ideas and we help out; amongst others in the hiring of new talent for the companies who are community member of The Scientists.